Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Slump, it's back

It's been a little over a week since I got back from Montreal and it seems that I have gone into a knitting slump.  For some reason I don't want to knit anything that I have or anything that I had in Montreal, it just makes me a little sad.  Gotta wonder if I left something in Montreal and I think that I did, I left my knitting mojo there.  I miss Montreal very much, I think that I just need to come to the conclusion that I need to move there, but I can't right now. 

There is that question about school, which I'm kind of burned out about, I would be pretty much done if I kept going with my original major, which I don't want to do anymore.  I'm already starting a new major and it will take every semester for the next 2 years, which is daunting.  Then I think about not finishing college, which then begs the question "what would I do with my life."  I think that I am just scared about burning myself completely out and I don't know if this new major will even work out.  But I think I learned something about myself while in Montreal, I don't like taking risks.  I like making everything calculated, simple, easy, etc.  I like knowing what the outcome will be, in general.  The not knowing freaks me the crap out.  

I'm thinking tonight will be a nice, cold cider night.  Not sure apple or pear, but we will see.  

I am almost done with one pair of socks from the trip though, with the little bit of knitting that I have done.  

No comments: