Sunday, October 29, 2006


Ok, I work at this bead store, and my boss recomended that I go to this yarn store (since she knows that I'm a knitter). The store is called Commuknity, and for those of you who haven't heard of it or been there, you are truely missing out. I went there today, just to see what they have. The store is 4000 sq. feet! Not all yarn, but there is a nice selection of yarn that I have never seen before. The employies there are nice and friendly. The yarn, some to die for. I was planning on just looking, but came out spending 100 $. I mean, seriously, I should have known better. Anyway, in the store there is a little nook, (and when I say little I mean like a good sized area) there is a sofa, about 2 chairs and a beautiful fireplace, when you can go knit! I mean, I've never seen a place with this kind of "feature." One of the yarns I purchesed is from a company called Louisa Harding Yarns, Impression. And this stuff is soft, and the colors are beautiful!! I give this store a 5/5 star review! If anyone who works/owns that store, keep up the good work!!!!

No comments: