Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yay! Yarn Stuff, and my sweater dilema....and sock clubs oh my!

Ok I finally got a title, and now for pics......



This is a recent order for a local yarn shop. The owners are such nice people! I really like being there, the men's knitting group meets every wensday, and you can usually always find me there. Unless school is trying to kill me.

Hardangervidda update:

I'm on the first sleeve and I noticed that I'm running out of yarn. I had 5 balls left of the main color when I finished the body. I though that would be plenty for 2 sleeves and the collor and such. WRONG!!!! I had to buy 3 more skeins of the main color, and one more of the CC 1. Makes me mad! Here's the body, showing off my amazing skill, and you can even see my hands, and one of my arms. LOL... but I digress.




And I knit during my classes. Of course, if the teacher doesn't mind. Most don't apparently, as long as you pay attention.



It's made of Crystal Palace Panda Cotton. I'm too freaking lazy to go and find out the colorway name/#.

And then I added a few things to my etsy shop. www.macekdesigns.etsy.com









Go! Look! Drool!

I'm also now in the yarn pirate booty club. Sigh, as if I need more yarn!

Oh and I have some new ideas for my shop. Comming soon. Maybe even a sock club?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY TITLE (pimpmywalk)
YAY YARN PIRATE (pimpmywalk)
YAY SWEATER (pimpmywalk)

*waves*

meg(aphone) said...

*GASP* Beautiful jewelry! I will be stalking you on Ravelry AND etsy!