Friday, March 14, 2008

I hear....I hear......Pomp and Circumstance?!?

School has been really.....well......interesting. Did I mention I'm graduating in less then 3 months?!? Gaaahhh!!!!!

I got back last week from a band trip where we competed in Fresno, and then went down to Hollywood to see the musical Wicked!
The show was amazing, and I had to have the music. I'm actually listening to it right now. If you have not seen it already, whenever you get the chance to, go see it! It gives you a whole new perspective to the story, I know that I will never look at the "Wicked Witch" and G(a)linda the same ever again. I saw the production at the Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles, California. The cast was phenomenal and Caissie Levy who played Elphaba (Wicked Witch of the West) has the most amazing voice.

In the news of knitting I finished my argyle socks! I finished them the day of Stitches west!

I wore them the whole day at stitches west, and Lisa Souza liked them. I still want to be in the Stitches West next year, but I am only one person. I don't know if I can come up with that fee, and I'm not sure I can get all of that yarn. Oh well, I guess that's just a goal I am going to have to work up to.

I was suprised that I didn't get swarmed with people asking about the Hardangervidda, but I'm kinda glad since I wanted to shop, which believe me, I did plenty of.



That would be my new Lendrum Folding Wheel. I love it so much, a nicer wheel then the Joy I had. Don't get me wrong I loved the Joy, but it just didn't fit my needs anymore.

Anyone interested in a Bond Ultimate Sweater Machine? I have one and I'm putting it up for sale, it has a new heavy duty hem and a short hem. The original hem is well, dead. Let me know through email if you are interested.



Last bit of news, I ordered the pattern book for this sweater (picture borrowed from brooklyntweed).
I don't know what it is about this pattern, I just think that it would be a fun knit and a nice cozy sweater. I just need to decide what yarn and color to make it in.

Till next time.
P.S. Does anyone actually read this?

2 comments:

Jadielady said...

*waves* I read it :)
I can't remember how I found ya or when I subscribed though...
Ooh musta been through the Lime & Violet group on Rav.

Jasmin said...

Of course!

Your Hardangervidda was so gorgeous, I had to see what else you were up to!