Thursday, August 07, 2008

Where the internet sucks!

The Internet is so screwed up at my house we don't know what to do. I'm in a local cafe, and thankfully they have free wifi. And so I will be here for a few days, since there really is no other option, since like I said I have no Internet. And so i sit here with my coffee and my knitting.

I was in my local yarn shop earlier, talking to the knitters I work with. They are such a great shop to visit, so warm and inviting, not to mention their yarns are to dye for!

My hybrid sweater is going very well! I finished the sleeves and they are attached to the body right now, and so now all i have to do is finish the decreasing, the saddles (I think that is what they are called) and then knit the neck and sew in the ends!



I really want to cast on these socks that I'm designing but I am being good, and being monogamous knitter, and want to get this knit up. Then I have to finish my pair of socks on the needles.

Good luck to all in the Knitting Olympics!!!

Until next time, when I have internet connection again!

No comments: