Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Long time no talk to

I know i know it's been a while, but i have excuses. I started a new job, started school again, and general life has been crazy and all time consuming. So i think a random tuesday blog post will be in order.

1. I no longer work for Jamba Juice, my assistant manger days there are well done. I did learn a lot from that job and I'm grateful for the opportunities I had there. It gave me a lot of great experience and I really think that It helped me get the new job. That new job, i will not say what it is. All i will say is that I'm in retail and a company that is amazing to work for.

2. My car is fixed. Its still running and kicking. Looks a little ghetto, because I had to replace one of my wheels. Its a after market one, which fits on it just fine, but just looks funny, but I don't care, it runs well and thats what matters.

3. I'm finishing up my last semester at the community college I'm attending. I can finally go to a state or university school and start my degree. I cant wait, i miss taking my French classes and i need to find a place locally that offers a ASL as a degree.

4. I got another knitting injury on saturday. I have been trying to get this cabled cardigan done, which i have pics, but Im not using a computer to write this so I will upload pictures when I have a computer to use that doesn't like to kill itself, more on that later. I'm a combination left handed and right handed knitter. I knit by throwing with my left hand. So my entire shoulder and arm just went into pain on Saturday so i had to slow down, which is ok, it's getting warmer here? Thats really weird its november last time I checked.....

2 comments:

carolyn said...

Welcome back to blogging! Hope your knitting injury heals, that sucks when knitting hurts. Can't wait to see the cabled sweater when you get pics posted.

Edwardii said...

Good to see you back blogging away! Bring the cable sweater by again and I will phograph it in parts or on you!