Saturday, March 06, 2010

Gold Metal

As of February 28th at 5:46am I am finished with my olympic project, earning me a Gold Metal. I did fiddle with some of the stuff I wanted on it, after the knitting was complete. However, I couldn't keep the integrity of what I wanted, so I left it off. I've shown off my finished item and it looks great and everyone loves it and can't believe it took me 14 days to make. However, it's not as impressive as some, but still for me, working and going to school, I think it's impressive.

Pictures to come.

Knitting not much lately. I did buy a big skein of sock yarn at Stitches West and I'm contemplating making a sweater with it.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Tyler,
Welcome back! I was just going through my friends on Ravelry, checking projects and such and noticed you are blogging again! The yarns you dyed are gorgeous, are they for a custom order?

Can't wait to see pictures of your Olympic knittinf sweater.

Good to hear from you again!

Carolyn