Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I must apologize....

I'm sorry for taking Elizabeth Zimmerman's name in vain, calling her a beeyotch, saying she didn't know what she was talking about, and wanting to resurrect her from her grave slap her, ask her what she meant and put her back in her grave. I should not have doubted her infinite wisdom and talent, I must now do Hail Elizabeths on circular needles with beaded knitting on them, or probably more appropriately fair isle, and then I must stockinette on 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 sts until I have learned my lesson.

Enough of that, well a cup of tea, many hours (going what the $&^@) and 2 ibuprofen later the olympic design sweater is coming along. The sleeves are joined onto the body and I just ripped back 4 round deciding to do something differently. I feel so close to finishing I can taste it, well that or I tried to eat a skein of yarn with the colorway called berries....either or, both are made of wool. Lets go with the first one...

I'm not posting pictures because I want it to be a surprise when it's done, though I'm soooo not going to enjoy the last part of this project. Well it's among a myriad of things I don't like to do in knitting, which isn't that many, but still I digress. I only have a few days left, I can do it? I hope.

No comments: