Saturday, February 20, 2010

Race to finish and steeking good cutting BAD!!!

So I'm working on my Olympic Challenge Project and it's going, well? I'm on the sleeves right now, I want to get them joined by wednesday so I can finish it all by friday, cause that would be nice to get it done early but who knows. I hope I have enough yarn to do what I want to do with this sweater.

In other news, don't I repeat DON'T cut what you "think" is a seam yarn when you're altering previous knits. My Hardangervida sweater I knit about 2-4 years ago I decided to take out the collar and reknit it, snipping the back in the process. I had the local Knit doctor fix it and it's as good as new. I just need to reknit the collar with shaping, and do the zipper plackets again. I'm very glad I kept the yarn for this. I won't post pics of the holes, but when it's done I'll post new pics.

1 comment:

Edwardii said...

Tyler, I guess that most of the people who read your blog have your address and communicate directly. I, for one, think that the sweater in question was perfect. No changes needed. That photo I took of you shows a good sweater (great). Best!