Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Not going well....

I know I know, I have not posted for a while now, I have my reasons.

1. I got a new phone. I decided after much battle with Verizon and the phone I had, that I would just stay with Verizon and I broke down and bout the Droid. I love it so far, it's a great phone and I can not imagine not having this smart of a device.

2. I have had some health stuff I had to go deal with, still am dealing with, gotta go back in to deal with. Will post about that more when I know.

3. I have not been knitting a whole lot. I mean here and there, but nothing to blog about. Besides the 348 sts sweater for me I'm contemplating casting on.

Pics of the Olympic Sweater are here, but I just need to get them and upload. Too tired.

1 comment:

Edwardii said...

Hi Tyler,
We have missed you and the photos! We saw the sweater "in the flesh (and on the flesh)" at The Knitting Room. Let the world see the Olympic Sweater!

Ed