Monday, January 03, 2011

its been year

A year has come and gone, lets take a minute to reflect on it...ok I'm done. Now onto the first monday of the first full week of the new year. The self imposed hat knitting is finally taking shape now that I've decided on a pattern, I will be doing the Piece Out by Steven West (Westknits). I think I'm going to use brown, red and for the accent color orange. Not sure, I just need to dig out the size 6 or 7 needles, I don't know where they are. But once I find them, some cables for them and then I'm in business. I still need to finish the top for my mom. I'm working on the shaping on the neck edging and then have her try it on and see how it fits. She says it looks too short, but I'm hoping it's right. I don't want to knit more garter on the bottom.... Anyways lots to do, like the design for Twist Collective I'm going to submit. Pics of the swatch to follow soon, it's probably going to be a cardigan in a slip stitch pattern. More to follow...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: