Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wacky wednesdays

I'm thinking that any day I post anything there should be a theme to it, like a random day, or a day where I have to use a specific word in every sentence, while still making some sense. Today is wednesday and I thought it would be appropriate for me to make it a wacky wednesday. Why wacky you say? Here's why:
1: They both start with W

2: Wednesday that day in the middle of the week, it's not really the beginning or the end it's just there

3: Wednesdays are the day known as hump day, so that's just wacky enough

4: Cause I think I'm clever for thinking of those 3 things listed above, but that's besides the point

Ok lets start with the wacky, unless I've already started....here we go

1. I finished my hat for the month, took all of two day...I'm thinking I might have to add more to this 12 hats in the year thing....

2. I added a button on it, it's a pirate button, makes me feel all clever and pirate like

3. " 'ey matty where's me yyyyyyaaarrrrnnnnn"

4. I am going to making the pretty thing for my mom's birthday next month, going to be out of a yak, bamboo mix 75/25

5. I'm going to be dyeing and spinning a lot more yarn

6. I still need to get that 15 lbs of fleece processed

7. Stephanie Pearl McPhee is funny by telling us that in "American it's a size 4" and it's true, we can't do metric, or we just don't wanna

8. I know I don't wanna, I like my inches, and feet, and pints, and cups, and US 4, watts, all of that....maybe I should learn more metric....

9. I'm rebuilding https://macekdesigns.com it's going to be awesome. You gotta love iWeb

10. This is a random post....distract with a picture


I will post a picture with me wearing it and a button when I get a chance, and when I'm not so camera shy.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: