Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Car repairs and storms and knitting oh my

Well I had to get up at 8am this morning to bring my car into the repair shop to get the steering rack and pinion replace because mine were leaking. So right now I'm carless and stuck at home because of the weather. It's been very grey, wet, windy, thunder and lightningy here for the past like day or two.

On a health related note, I am always exhausted. When I wake up from a full nights rest I'm exhausted. I am only up because of caffeine, monsters, coffee, etc. I don't know why this is, but I'm hoping it will just fade in a while.

Knitting related news, I'm working on patterns from the book (obviously) I'm just procrastinating because I don't want to figure out how to do some of the shaping. I know that's lazy but it's going to take a bit of thinking to get these right. I'm also working on the Thinking of You scarf for my previous boss. She had to break up with her boyfriend, who she found out was cheating on her, on her birthday this year. So I decided this scarf would be appropriate for her and make her feel better. Otherwise I'm not really knitting too much these days, I'm still coming out of my slump, but this book might help. I just hope I can find someone to publish it. I'll make sure to post pics as I have them.

Otherwise no spinning is going on, but I do have a big dyeing project coming up. The yarn is on it's way and I am just waiting to get it, dye it, and get the project going.

But the car is back, I don't have to worry about the leak anymore, now it just needs new front tires, and an alignment.

Anyone there?

No comments: